School of Commuications and Reputation – SCoRe is India’s only institute built by the Indian PR community, focussing exclusively on PR education. But here are 10 unique things about SCoRe which you may not know:
- SCoRe is the first of its kind school dedicated to education and research in Public Relations where strategic communications and reputation management are at the core.
- It is built, funded and managed by active Public Relations professionals with the support of the Public Relations Consultants Association of India (PRCAI).
- SCoRe trains small batches of graduates to become rock stars in Public Relations by focussing on equipping them with a passion for research, quest for reading and a zest for writing.
- It has a unique teaching pedagogy where working professionals take most of the classes with a good mix of case studies and real-life examples.
- SCoRe ensures that its students get unique experience through the nine months in the classroom including a four-week immersion in the offices of the leading PR firms.
- All students get access to PRAXIS – the world’s largest conference of communications professionals at a very minimal cost.
- SCoRe guarantees one two-month internship as well as an assured final placement in in one of the Top Public Relations firms.
- The starting annual salaries are more than the total fee paid by a student which ensures affordability as well as an ease in sustaining oneself.
- SCoRe students get profiled in the Reputation Today magazine which is instant exposure to hundreds of corporate communications directors and CEOs of PR firms.
- A SCoRe student gains mentors for life including placement assistance and career guidance long after they graduate from the programme.
– Amith Prabhu
Amith is the Dean of the School of Communications & Reputation (SCoRe)- A post graduate institute of Public Relations built by the Indian PR community. He is also the founder of the PRomise Foundation which organises PRAXIS, India’s annual summit of reputation management professionals. He can be reached @amithpr on twitter.