The Specialisation in Digital PR prepares you for roles in Digital PR agencies or Digital PR teams of PR agencies. In this specialisation you will learn how to build influence for a brand online and run digital PR campaigns that help achieve the same.
It is a subset of Public Relations that deals with building and maintaining reputation online. It involves running digital campaigns that rely on identifying and working with online journalists, influencers, thought leaders and opinion makers.
With the increasing power of digital media, Digital PR is a fast emerging and exciting field that offers incredible potential to grow and create an impact. Brands have come from replicating campaigns on digital platforms, to creating campaigns exclusively for the digital world. And the variety of campaigns, the opportunities for creative ideas and smart execution are endless
At the PR industry level, a large number of PR agencies are becoming Digital first. Not to mention the dozens of agencies that have come up in the last few years, which primarilyy offer Digital PR services This means that there is need for smart, agile and well trained youngsters for Digital PR teams; who can create solutions for a wide range of clients. SCoRe’s PG Diploma in PR (Digital PR) aims to create exactly that.
Students complete the following for to earn this specialisation:
1. Internship: Two-month internship in a Digital PR agency or in a role in a similar team in a PR firm
2. Live Project: Live project with a Digital PR team
3. Immersion: Two week immersion with a client in this space
4. Dissertation: 10,000 word dissertation on a topic related to Digital Public Relations
5. Electives: Take three electives in the final term (Foundations of Digital Public Relations, Influencer Management, Case study series)