Your use of SCoRe’s services and web sites (referred to collectively as the “Services” in this document and excluding any services provided to you by SCoRe under a separate written agreement) is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and SCoRe. “SCoRe” means School of Communications and Reputation Private Limited, whose registered office is at 1202, 12th Floor, Kritika Towers, 11, Sion Trombay Road, Chember, Mumbai 400071.
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on mere usage of the website www.scoreindia.org. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Site. The term SCoRe shall refer to School of Communications and Reputation and/or its affiliates/subsidiary companies. The term Site refers to www.scoreindia.org and other websites as mentioned above, owned and monitored by SCORE.
- SCoRe may terminate a User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding a disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. SCoRe may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of SCoRe. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to SCoRe. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, adopted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from SCoRe. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil actions. SCoRe is a registered trademark of School of Communications and Reputation Private Limited. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent/license/authorization from School of Communications and Reputation Private Limited.
- SCoRe does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- SCoRe does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which have links through the SCoRe Site. The said links to internal or external Web site locations are only for the purpose of facilitating your visit or clarify your query.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. SCoRe expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- SCoRe shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- SCoRe may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including its content or features. SCoRe reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately from the date it placed on the Site.
- In no event will SCoRe be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use SCoRe website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold SCoRe harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. SCoRe disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- SCoRe makes no warranty that:
- The site will meet your requirements
- The site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable