Next Date: 13 March, 2021
For admissions to the PG Diploma in PR & Corporate Communications, Class of 2022 that begins in July, 2021.
Click Here to Apply Now
Due to the ongoing pandemic, we have moved our selection process entirely online. For the schedule of the next round, contact our Admissions Team at 98115 72673
1. Writing Exercise: 10 AM – 11 AM (Writing prompts will be emailed to you by 9:55 AM)
2. Aptitude Test: 11 AM – 12 PM (Test questions and answer key will be emailed to you by 10:55 AM)
3. Interviews: 2 PM onwards.
1. Writing Exercise (40% Weightage)
Two 300-word essays to be written choosing from five topics. Topics could range from lateral thinking to current affairs. What we like to see is the ability to build a story, connect multiple ideas together in a coherent and fluent manner.
2. Aptitude Test (60% Weightage)
Which consists of 4 sections:
Interview round will aim to gauge your overall fit for PR – by understanding your motivations for joining the field, general attitude towards excelling in it, and medium to long term career plan. Importantly, we really like to see why you want to join the profession (there is no wrong answer to this question, but we really want to know YOUR reason).
1. A Laptop/PC/Desktop
2. A reliable internet connection
3. Functioning mic and camera
4. Joining details will be joined once you confirm.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to call or WhatsApp us at 98115 72673
All the best!
SCoRe Admissions Council