“Businesses cannot be successful when the society around them fails”
Here we give you the five Blogs, Podcasts, Twitter account to follow and courses that will provide insight into what’s next.
This activity was a part of our Learning Month, wherein we have dedicated the month of January each year to encourage continuous learning within the communications fraternity
Click to download: The article by Prof. Ana Adi of Quadriga University. She has compiled a series of insights on Corporate Activism: research, case studies & solutions for communicators to address a rising trend It also includes contribution by Hemant Gaule of #PRSchool
1. Coro Strandberg, President at Strandberg Consulting @CoroStrandberg
3. Dave Stangis, VP Public Affairs/CSR @DaveStangis
4. Leon Kaye, Writer, consultant making the biz case for CSR & sustainability @LeonKaye
1. Tony Lord, Triple Pundit
3. Selfish Giving: How Values & Culture Impact CSR Efforts
1. Harvard Business School Online – Become a Purpose-Driven Leader
3. Macquarie University – Global sustainability and corporate social responsibility: Be sustainable
4. Penn University – Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): A Strategic Approach
5. Academic Courses – Advanced Corporate Social Responsibility
If you have come across any such insightful resources add in comments.