2. Lifestyle media PR gyan with PRPOI and media experts on Facebook Live – Saturday 12-1pm, October 3, 12 PM
4. Asian Women At The Top: Four PR Network Leaders On How Change Happens
Four large Asia-Pacific PR agency networks are now headed by women with roots in the region. For this to become standard requires introspection and action at all levels.
By Provoke Media: Read More
6. The next edition of #RTPRIMETIME is scheduled for Wednesday, 7th October at 6 pm IST.
join the discussion to gain insights from communications leaders on How Communication is Influencing Buying Decisions in the New Normal.
By Reputation Today: Sign up
7. ‘A leader should possess the ability to convert an obstacle into an opportunity’
Sharmistha Ghosh, Vice President of social impact at Avian WE, talks about her big win at the e4m PR and Corp Comm Women Achievers Awards 2020, thoughts on female leadership and more
By Exchange4Media: Read More
8. PR Measurement – Huge Gap in Desired v/s Achieved
It took close to three decades of umpteen seminars, media write-ups and plenty of PR campaign failures, ineffective evaluation of Corp Comm desks and PR agencies to reach today’s state of PR Monitoring (and not measurement). However, the discussion on the Desired versus Achieved gap comes into account when we look at the progress of industry’s transition from PR Monitoring to Measurement.
By MxMIndia: Read More
9. How brands are engaging creatively with consumers during this ‘new normal’ Investing in digitisation and combining the elements of brand messaging with the current scenario can go a long way in providing meaningful experiences for consumers, says the author
By Campaign India: Read more
10. Social Shake-Up Show Recap: When Brands Take a Stand
In 2020 it’s not enough to tweet in support of an overarching social justice issue. Users expect, if not encourage, brands to deliver statements regarding their position.
By PR News: Read More