1. How PR in lockdown “Act as a business not a brand”
This lockdown has brought changes in almost every sector and has transformed various aspects in the PR industry
By PRCA UK
2. Is the PR industry facing a mental health crisis?
The field of PR is undoubtedly a stressful profession. Not only physical health mental health too is equally important.
By Vikram Kharvi, Integrated Marketing Communications Specialist.
4. How Communications are making a difference against COVID-19
No matter what the situation is, communications always act as a bridge to tackle various situations.
By PR News
5. Here is the golden opportunity to get to know about the future of communications also how it serves in various platforms in building solid foundation.
By PR Daily
6. An article is considered effective only when it catches the readers view by correct way of delivering industry news, opinion and analysis
By Bulldog Reporter
7. 4 Reasons why Tesla ditching its PR team may backfire
By PR Week
8. Actions, Not Communication, Must Define Public Relations Discipline
By PRovoke Media
9. How several consumer brands have fared better in the post-pandemic era
By Reputation Today
10. Join webinar on ‘Role of Communications in corporate governance.’ 14th Oct. 4.30 to 5.30 PM.
Last week’s Learning Round Up: Click Here